AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Active Contributor
liv4gzus
Message 1 of 2 (3,398 Views)

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fdb2a49dh

3398 Views, 1 Replies
07-07-2011 10:41 AM

When I try to rename the LAYOUT tab on a drawing to match the drawing I have just created and opened I get this error:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fdb2a49dh

AutoCAD then asks me if I would like to save any drawing I have open at the moment as is it going to terminate the program.  I say yes and the program saves any open drawing and then terminates AutoCAD ASAP.  Why can't I rename the LAYOUT tab without this program shutting down?  Getting real annoying having every drawing I have open having the same name in the LAYOUT tab.  Thanks for the help.

Distinguished Contributor
JIMDONALDSON6595
Message 2 of 2 (3,387 Views)

Re: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fdb2a49dh

07-07-2011 12:09 PM in reply to: liv4gzus

I've had the same problem. I opened the offending drawing and renamed the layout without having any other drawings open.

Sometimes that didn't work either.

It comes down to something in the bad drawing. Wblocking it out might help, but I usually have to start a new drawing and rebuild the old one to fix everything.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube