AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Distinguished Contributor
ssx_Autodesk
Message 1 of 3 (184 Views)

Extracting the viewport scale en masse

184 Views, 2 Replies
01-09-2012 12:00 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to how i might extract the viewport scales from hundreds of drawings.  i love Data Extract, but it doesn't seem to grab vp data.

thanks

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Extracting the viewport scale en masse

01-11-2012 09:07 AM in reply to: ssx_Autodesk

I do believe that this would be very helpful to have in the program, and feel that you raise a very good case for enhancing the product. If you would take the time to go here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

This is a feedback page where customers can make suggestions. This page is monitored by product managers who affect real change and this request can go a long way in changing the product for the better.

Thank you for your request.

Shawn Niles
Distinguished Contributor
ssx_Autodesk
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: Extracting the viewport scale en masse

01-11-2012 10:28 AM in reply to: Shawn_Niles

thanks for the link - it never really crossed my mind to look for a "suggestions" place on teh website.

i also added "dynamic block parameter values" to the suggestion.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube