AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

jacobw
Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Export in Progress Preventing me From Opening AutoCAD 2010

486 Views, 1 Replies
08-14-2012 10:31 AM

Hello,

I cannot open AutoCAD 2010 because there is an "Export in Progress".  A window pops up that says, "The license for this product is currently being exported.  You may not use a product whose license has been or is being exported.  To use this product, import the license back to this computer when the export has completed." 

After talking to my technical department at the office, I confirmed that no one was trying to export the license on my laptop.  I'm not sure how this has happened.  Did I or someone mistakenly hit export on my computer?  I have never seen this before.

With this, is there a way to stop the license export process?  It appears that I can resume work if the process is cancelled.  Please note that I do not have admin privileges.

Thank you for your help,

Jacob

jacobw
Message 2 of 2 (456 Views)

Re: Export in Progress Preventing me From Opening AutoCAD 2010

08-14-2012 12:30 PM in reply to: jacobw

I found a solution online.  I reopened the LTU application from my start menu and simply closed it.

Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube