When creating a dynamic block with various functions including the "ARRAY"function, the array-function doesn't work the way it should.
I'll try to discribe it.
When I insert the dynamic block into a drawing and adjust a few stretch parameters, which are moving the array function, the base array-drawing is moved but, it's original settings are still being displayed and printed. Regen/redraw does not fix this problem. "RESETDYNAMICBLOCK" fixes this problem, but only once. When I insert the block into the drawing again, the problems returns.
I have tried to work around it by creating custom buttons and add the commando RESETDYNAMICBLOCK; to it, but this means every block you have to insert needs an extra confirmation. I'm trying to create drawings at work to simplify every drawing, so I'm trying to reduce the amount of handlings to adjust the drawing.
Using the "RESETDYNAMICBLOCK" function and "WBLOCK" also doesn't fix the problem.
Reducing the number of parameters does fix the problem, but that reduces the efficiency of the drawing. At the moment the drawing contains 22 parameters.
When I test the block it's working like a charm, but when I insert it into another drawing, it malfunctions. I can add as many paramters to the drawing as I'd like, as long as it isn't an "ARRAY"parameter.
I hope anyone can help. I've been trying it for about three weeks now and I'm out of ideas.
I'm currently using an HP Intel Core 2 1.87Ghz with 2gig internal memory. Operating system is Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit.
Videocard is Intel Q965 onboard. Version AutoCAD 2010.
The problem persists on diffirent computers of the same type. I haven't tried it on an entirely different system.
Forgive me if my english is not perfect. It ain't my native language.