Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing regeneration

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tony
499 Views, 3 Replies

Drawing regeneration

I am using Autocad 2012 and are trying to get this command "LAYOUTREGENCTL" to stay set to either 1 or 2. I can set it through the options dialogue or from the command line but it changes back to 0 instantly

Any suggestions out there? I am running Autocad Structural Detailing on top of Autocad, is it possible this is preventing the change?

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: tony

@Tony wrote:

I am using Autocad 2012 and are trying to get this command "LAYOUTREGENCTL" to stay set to either 1 or 2. I can set it through the options dialogue or from the command line but it changes back to 0 instantly

Any suggestions out there? I am running Autocad Structural Detailing on top of Autocad, is it possible this is preventing the change?

It changes back instantly? Meaning that it never really changes to what you are manually setting it to?

Either there is a reactor loaded that is doing this, or this is some feature of your add-on product.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
tony
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thanks for the reply
What is a reactor

*Tony Gibbs* /, Delta WA Services/
Tel: (08) 64654400 | Mobile: 0408408200

--
Message 4 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: tony

Essentially, it's a piece of code running all the time that monitors things (whatever you tell it too)

So there could be a reactor loaded that is monitoring that system variable, and as soon as it changes, the reactor fires some code to change it back.

It's a long shot, but possible.

Here is an example of a reactor that alerts you when your autosave setting is changed.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost