Did you mean: 

Dimension Style m cm

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Fuscha
7818 Views, 6 Replies

Dimension Style m cm

Hi, are there any possibilitys that i can change my dimension style in a way that dimensions with less than a meter are shown as centimeter, for example 0,50 (m) are shown as 50 (cm)

Tom

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Ajilal.Vijayan
in reply to: Fuscha

Something like this  ?

From the Primary Units tab enable Leading for Zero suppression and add the Subunits factor 100

[See the attachment if the below image not clear]

Dim.JPG

Message 3 of 7
Fuscha
in reply to: Ajilal.Vijayan

Yes almost...but I'm trying to get a dimension without the meter and centimeter (suffix and sub units) so in your example only 2,00 and 50 (without m and cm)

but I got another problem. Granted that it works without cm and m....lets take 0,5555m as an example...the standard dimension would be 0,56 because of the 0,00 precision but if my dimension with the centimeter would work it would take the 0,00 precision aswell so the dimension would be 55,55 cm but I want meter dimension with 0,00 precision and centimeter dimensions without so 1,00m 10,00m but only 10cm not 10,00cm
sorry for my bad english 😉 hope you can help me out

Tom

Message 4 of 7
Ajilal.Vijayan

I could't find a way of applying two different precision for one dimension style.

Con you consider following suggestions ?

Doing two dimension styles with the display settings you need.

Turn on Alternate units and display m and cm units together.

Message 5 of 7
Fuscha

I tried to make 2 different dimension styles, one for meter and another one fore centimeter but it seems to be impossible to make a dimension style for centimeter haha. For example 0,85m....i managed to get results like 90 - 850 - 0,85 - 8,5 - 1......but not just 85 🙂

Message 6 of 7
Ajilal.Vijayan

Something like this ?

See the attached drawing

Dim.JPG

Message 7 of 7
Fuscha
in reply to: Ajilal.Vijayan

Ah finally I got it thanks for the help!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost