AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

johny_dominguez
Message 1 of 2 (2,625 Views)

DEFAULT SCALE LIST

2625 Views, 1 Replies
05-02-2012 11:03 AM

Hi all,

Is there a way to modify the DEFAULT SCALE LIST to show a metric scale list in an imperial template? I mean, I start a drawing using the imperiial template, but i wan to use the standard metric scales on paper spcae. on previous versions the scale list shown both imperial & metric. Now it depends of what the template is using.

can you help me?

thanks in advance.

*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 2 (2,618 Views)

Re: DEFAULT SCALE LIST

05-02-2012 11:24 AM in reply to: johny_dominguez

Use SCALELISTEDIT, select Reset. the Scale List - Reset dialog box should pop up select the list of scales you want loaded. You can choose Metric only, Imperial only, or both. Do a saveas of the OOTB template file with these changes made in it and set it as your default drawing template.

~ Mary

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube