AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Distinguished Contributor
SteveAdams8888
Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)
Accepted Solution

Custom Block Tool Palette: Scaling of the Block...

366 Views, 2 Replies
03-30-2011 05:39 PM

I made a custom block palette using DesignCenter, but when I insert the block from the palette, it comes in scaled at 1:1, instead of my annotation scale. There is a scale property in the tool on the pallette, but it is set to "1", and I want it to come in at the dwg scale (annotation scale?).

I'm thinking: maybe I need to make the block "annotative", but when I click on the inserted block and display the Properties, there is not a Property for "Annotative" for me to change.

Can you help me get my blocks to come in at the Annotative scale, or the "ltscale"?

Thanks,

Steve (using C3D 2010)

Thanks,
Steve

C3d 2010 (no SP)
Win7

**Master
dmfrazier
Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: Custom Block Tool Palette: Scaling of the Block...

04-21-2011 02:08 PM in reply to: SteveAdams8888

I don't know if making the block annotative will solve your problem, but if you want to try it, it is done in the block editor (BEDIT, not REFEDIT).

Once in the block editor, with nothing selected, use the Properties palette to change the Annotative property in the Block section.

Distinguished Contributor
SteveAdams8888
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: Custom Block Tool Palette: Scaling of the Block...

05-14-2011 08:32 PM in reply to: dmfrazier

Thanks dm,

That fixed me right up.

I appreciate it,

Steve

Thanks,
Steve

C3d 2010 (no SP)
Win7

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube