Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the size of the Drawing Properties Dialog Box

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
edzwingman
1733 Views, 4 Replies

Change the size of the Drawing Properties Dialog Box

Is there are way to make the size of this dynamic, So you can drag it wider and taller, There are other boxes that seem to be frozen in size. I use this with many custom fields and it's difficult to enter data when you see what your doing.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pothied
in reply to: edzwingman

Unfortunately that is not possible with this dialog box. There is already a wish list entered to change the behavior of this dialog so hopefully it will be resizable in a future release.

David Pothier

Message 3 of 5
jggerth1
in reply to: edzwingman

In the meantime, you might check in the programming forum -- possibly soemone has already written a DWGProperties interface that would work better for your needs.

Message 4 of 5
ycharleyy
in reply to: jggerth1

Sooooo, three + years later and a dwg prop dialog box in 2016 still can not be resized, crippling its usefulness.

What I've learned to expect from Autodesk since being a user from version 2.52.

And THAT would be one of the major reasons I ABSOLUTELY resent the gold-plated pricing for bronze software that IS NOT IMPROVED with the myriad of REAL annoyances, but PLENTY of useless features are added (with their own new bugs which will never be fixed).

Um, Autodesk, you do realize YOU are the dinosaur, now, and the little mammals are soon to be eating all your eggs?  

Wave, buh bye.

Message 5 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: ycharleyy

Hi,

>> Sooooo, three + years later and a dwg prop dialog box in 2016 still can not be resized

Sooo, today the current release is 2017, and look to that video I created with 2017 ... 😉

ACADsupp_DwgProps_DialogResizable_2017_AN01.gif

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost