Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
shivamnigam9
478 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2012

Hi ,

I have a Valid working Autocad 2012 installed in my old computer.I have got a New computer and want to use Autocad 2012 on this computer and transfer it here. I have checked the Transfer utility , but i cannot find any link to downlod Autocad 2012 for 64 bit ??

Should I use the tranfer utility without downloading autocad on new system ?

-Shivam

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

when you got AutoCAD 2012 you should have got 2 DVD's, one for 32bit, the other for 64bit.

If you don't find it, you can search >>>here<<< and select Download links ==> AutoCAD products ==> AutoCAD ==> ... on the right side to find your download.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

@Alfred.NESWADBA wrote:

when you got AutoCAD 2012 you should have got 2 DVD's, one for 32bit, the other for 64bit.

Unless you are on subscription and you did not opt in for physical media shipment.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: rkmcswain

rkmcswain wrote:

Unless you are on subscription and you did not opt in for physical media shipment.

...in which case you should have, of course, burnt your own backup install disks.
When (if) you get the install files again - be sure to do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

@shivamnigam9 wrote:

Hi ,

I have a Valid working Autocad 2012 installed in my old computer.I have got a New computer and want to use Autocad 2012 on this computer and transfer it here. I have checked the Transfer utility , but i cannot find any link to downlod Autocad 2012 for 64 bit ??

Should I use the tranfer utility without downloading autocad on new system ?

-Shivam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost