AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

tonyfackelmann
Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Autocad 2012 network license freezing computer if in use

167 Views, 1 Replies
12-03-2012 02:02 PM

We have a network license for one concurrent user of autocad, it works fine, however, for one user, on one profile, if the network license is in use, instead of a dialog box popping up saying the license is in use, the ram usage goes up, and up, till the computer runs out of memory and it freezes. I have tried reinstalling it. It works fine on a seperate user account. Any ideas as to what could be causing this? I have checked liceprefences and there is only one server (the correct one) listed.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Autocad 2012 network license freezing computer if in use

12-05-2012 02:38 PM in reply to: tonyfackelmann

I doubt this has anything to do with the license but rather with a problem with that user's Windows profile.  You might consider creating a new profile for this user and testing to ensure that the problem does not follow the user account.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.