AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
abm2k
Message 1 of 5 (327 Views)

AutoCAD opening delay

327 Views, 4 Replies
04-17-2012 01:34 AM

When I am opening AutoCAD it's taking time & loading lot of AutoLISP files & when I safe the drawing it's saving a file name acaddoc.lsp file. Before it was fine. please help me how to avoid this. Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)

Re: AutoCAD opening delay

04-17-2012 01:39 AM in reply to: abm2k

Hi,

>> when I safe the drawing it's saving a file name acaddoc.lsp file

Wow, how did you recognize that? Do you also know what is modified within the acaddoc.lsp-file? Can you upload this acaddoc.lsp?

Have you any tools or applications installed that run on top of AutoCAD? If so, which one(s)?

And what I'm thinking (as the bad news) as long as you don't know it exactly, I would be careful as that could also be a virus.

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
abm2k
Message 3 of 5 (318 Views)

04-17-2012 02:27 AM in reply to: abm2k

Thanks Alfred for your reply

I recognized it when I saw AutoCAD was opening very late. I am attaching lisp file please check it if u can. I upload that lisp file in startup suite & reopen AutoCAD it shows  error so I delete it. No I didn't installed any tools & application & I am sure that it's not a virus.

Thanks

Awes

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

04-17-2012 02:33 AM in reply to: abm2k

Hi,

>> I am sure that it's not a virus

sorry to say, but when I try to download your file my antivirus-software blocks the download because it recognizes it as a known virus (ALS:Bursted-H [Trj])

So I can't do anything for you but please to remove your file from your previous message and try to find any antivirussoftware that can clean your pc.

To protect the other pc's from beeing infected check that you have not distributed your acaddoc.lsp or acad.lsp on your network, the most secure option would now be to disconnect your pc from your company-network.

Good luck, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Contributor
abm2k
Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)

04-17-2012 05:12 AM in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

hi,

Thanks Alfred

It was a virus my computer antivirus was expired. I updated & virus was detected & it's working fine

Thanks a lot for your help

Awes

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube