Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD error on exit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TherealJD
466 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD error on exit

I setup my AutoCAD with an enterprise menu, and everything is working fine, but when I exit CAD i get a weird window popping up. Is there a way i can trace through a log file or something similar where this is coming from?

Suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: TherealJD

It happens sometimes, and in 2012 specifically: very random. Is your AutoCAD version fully patched and updated?
Do you have the VBA module loaded? And do you really need it?
Message 3 of 4
TherealJD

it's happening in AutoCAD 2011 (fully patched)

i have the same menus and support files being loaded in 2013 w/o any issues.

It's just weird. and i dont have any VBA loaded, we noticed a fairly significant slow down in performance with the VBA module installed. (we have some legacy apps that required it)

Message 4 of 4
pendean

Yes, I was specifically asking about trhe VBA Module: I had this problem in 2012 and only after I uninstalled the VBA module did it completely stop. Some users report that turning off STATUSBAR and even QVDRAWING and QVLAYOUTCLOSE but that was not an option for me.

I could practically predict when it would happen: during a save and swtich between drawings AutoCAd would 'hiccup' and a new AutoCAD tab would show up in Windows 7's StatusBar. When I closed AutoCAD I got that dreaded Yellow Delta pop-up.

No such problems in 2013 or 2014 thankfully: I think it may have gotten 'fixed' since I am still using the same PC/OS.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost