AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Contributor
ADISdfox
Message 1 of 6 (609 Views)
Accepted Solution

AutoCAD Performance Monitor

609 Views, 5 Replies
02-08-2011 11:51 AM

I just downloaded the Performance Monitor for AutoCAD 2011 from Autodesk Labs.

Does anyone know where I need to put it or what I need to do with it in order for it to work?

Its a "gadget" file.

Thanks,

Dave

Valued Mentor
stevenelliott3894
Message 2 of 6 (608 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Performance Monitor

02-08-2011 12:00 PM in reply to: ADISdfox

Gadgets are for Windows 7 and Windows Vista only. If you have one of these operating systems, then just search Windows help (or Google it) for how to install gadgets.

Steven Elliott

When I was a little bitty boy, my grandmother bought me a cute little toy. Silver bells hangin' on a string... she told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling!
Valued Mentor
JohnHolder
Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)

02-09-2011 11:19 AM in reply to: ADISdfox

Yeah i downloaded it aswell.  it just sits on my desktop and does nothing.  ever.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
Valued Mentor
stevenelliott3894
Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

02-09-2011 11:21 AM in reply to: JohnHolder

Did you install it or just drop the downloaded file on your desktop?

Steven Elliott

When I was a little bitty boy, my grandmother bought me a cute little toy. Silver bells hangin' on a string... she told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling!
Valued Mentor
JohnHolder
Message 5 of 6 (515 Views)

02-09-2011 11:28 AM in reply to: stevenelliott3894

It was installed.   I attempted to uninstall it and reinstall a fresh download.  and now it's vanished and i can't find it.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
Master Yoda.
Valued Mentor
JohnHolder
Message 6 of 6 (499 Views)

02-09-2011 12:23 PM in reply to: JohnHolder

re-installed it.. and again it sits on my desktop and does nothing.  Autocad IS running, but it thinks no products are running.

it's not an important gadget for me, Memory is not an issue for me..  but it would still be nice if it worked.

Master Yoda.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube