AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Rock_Monkey
Message 1 of 1 (338 Views)

AutoCAD Map/Civil 2010 VBA ceased to function after install of Office 2010.

338 Views, 0 Replies
08-17-2011 01:01 AM

Hi there

I work with a network of 11 machines running mostly Map 2010 and a couple of copies of Civils 2010.  All of out installations rely heavily on a legacy system of VBA customisations over 150 seperate instances in all linking and intergrating a series of access 2003 databases with CAD. 

My problem is that a site wide installation of office 2010 has been started and those machines that have been upgraded are generating a series of errors on start up and failing to run any custom vba commands due to execution errors.  I have included the messages from start up below.  It appears to me to have lost some library information but I cannot find a differance in the location of any of the library files checked between those computers with errors and those that have not yet been upgraded to Office 2010.

Addendum.  The office install was modified to leave access as its current 2003 release to avoid coding issues for now. I have also attempted a reinstall of the VBA add on for CAD but to no avail.

Is there a precedent for this?  am I right in thinking that a new library file must be added or location altered

I have attached some screen grabs below of the startup errors and current library files on an unmodifed working installation and a nonfuntional workstation.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thomas Edwards

Database/CAD manager/Geologist

Cleveland Potash Limited

Boulby Mine

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube