AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

Posts: 4
Registered: ‎12-25-2012
Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)

AutoCAD 2012

167 Views, 3 Replies
12-25-2012 04:11 PM

when you change the position of an ellipse on windows 7/8 is F5. It gives you the ability to place the ellipse on different sides or faces of the isometric object. Pressing this key will give you the ability to go from front top and side. I am using a mac and need to know the command for this. Thank you for your time 

Distinguished Contributor
Posts: 218
Registered: ‎11-10-2003
Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2012

12-25-2012 05:25 PM in reply to: tad72597

The Command is ISOPLANE, I have no idea what toggle key is used in MACdom.

*Expert Elite*
Posts: 26,359
Registered: ‎04-20-2006
Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2012

12-26-2012 05:08 AM in reply to: tad72597

Your thread title does not describe the problem.

The Mac forum is over here

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
Autodesk Inventor 2014 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional
Inventor Professional 2015 64-bit
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎12-25-2012
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)

Re: AutoCAD 2012

01-15-2013 06:07 PM in reply to: dbanaszak
when I do place the ellipse where I want I need to change the position of it I know to use isoplane. It is AutoCAD 2012

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD