AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012

ajangles
Message 1 of 1 (652 Views)

AutoCAD 2010 SCCM Deployment

652 Views, 0 Replies
09-12-2011 12:04 AM

I have scoured the web for a solution to this and it appears everyone has given up on it ?... Or are not having the issue anymore...

I have created a deployment packing in SCCM 2007 for AutoCAD 2010 with a custom profile.

The installation steps are as follows...

1. All pre-requisites are installed Visual C++, Windows Media Format 9.5, etc

2. AutoCAD Design Review 2012 is installed

3. AutoCAD 2010 x64 or x86 installed

4. AutoCAD 2010 Language Pack installed

Then some extras are installed..

The problems are..

The language pack will not install, the error is the package has already been installed... But

When trying to run AutoCAD an error comes up saying ADUI18RES.DLL cannot be found, which I believe is due to the language pack not installing correctly ?

I have tried installing the AutoCAD part using the MSI and the Setup.exe file, both yeild the same error.

Is there a way I can completly seperate the installation of AutoCAD and the Launguage Pack ?

The install line for AutoCAD is currently...

setup.exe /qn /I AdminImage\ACAD_2010_x64_08-2011.ini /language en-us

The desktop env is Windows 7 x64 and the AutoCAD 2010 customised installer installs fine when not used from SCCM.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube