Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply unwrapped Jpg to Box

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
393 Views, 2 Replies

Apply unwrapped Jpg to Box

I have attached what I am doing - I was able to do it back in 10 but can't figure it out after 3 years.

I created a solid box, I have a flattend (unwrapped) jpg of a shipping container. I can't get it to wrapp around aligned. It looks like it put the material on all sides and it wrapps all 4 sides over each out so its all wacked up. Any would be appreicated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

maybe some one can help me answer this. I have a drawing attached of a box. I have also attached the image I want to attach to box.  Can anyone attach it and make it work? I am killing myself trying to accomplish this.

thank you byron

Message 3 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I was able to do it back in 10

Really? AFAIK that was never possible with AutoCAD, and even with 3DS it's not easy.

You might create 6 images and place them on every single side (maybe top and bottom are the save, left and right with the logo are the same, all you can reuse reduces the number of images you need).

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost