AC 2012, Win 7, 64
This is strange. I've had no problems before accessing the help files, but now I have no access at all.
If I click the help button, the command runs, but nothing happens. Trying a search has the same effect.
When I check the options, System tab, Access online content is greyed out.
Regardless of which offline help browser option I choose, it stays that way.
Please tell me this is something simple that doesn't require a reinstall.
Thx in advance.
I am not sur eof the problem but there is a similar thread ongoing at the moment also
You might find something there
TRY this please......From OPTIONS command, go for the last tab Profiles and set current any unnamed profile. then try to get help from CAD and see is ir work ?
i face it in the past and it's work
Are you still having problems with this? If so, can you test Help in another AutoCAD profile and post the results? You can do this as follows:
- When in AutoCAD 2012
- At the Command Line, type Options
- In the Options dialog, select the Profiles tab
- In the Profiles tab, select the current profile (there may only be one)
- Click "Add to List" (This allows you to make a copy)
- Give the copy an unique name and click Apply and Close
- Select the newly created profile, Click Set Current
- Click Reset
- Click Apply
- Click OK.