The error message is: “Initializing VBA System… Execution error”.
I have checked the discussion groups.
On my test computer. I have AutoCAD Map 2008 and 2010. I ran a test of all my VBA command and they worked fine. I close AutoCAD and had my MS Office 2007 upgraded to 2010. Now none of my VBA commands works.
What I have done so far:
- Uninstall and reinstall my VBA Enabler
- Uninstall and reinstall AutoCAD Map 2008 & 2010 and the Enabler
- Uninstall all Autodesk produces (AUD, Map, Civil, Raster, MapGuide and Design Review.
- Installed AutoCAD Map 2008 & 2010 and the Enabler (still not working)
- (2)Uninstalled VBA Enabler and deleted it from the “Registry Editor”
I have a good number of Users that are down because of this. It all started after the update of Microsoft Office 2010.
My test computer: Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service pack 3, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, 2.80 GHz, 0.99 GB of Ram.
I have been running AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 for about a year on this machine.
Thanks for any help, Corn
VBA is dead and on it's way out with Autodesk, start planning a replacement for those routines now, while you hang around waiting for others to respond to your post.
VBA discussion area might help as well:
I had plans to re-write the command in .NET after I get some training for it. But why would I need training (smiling).