Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2007

110 REPLIES 110
SOLVED
Message 1 of 111
getneno
283254 Views, 110 Replies

activation code for autocad 2007

Tags (2)
110 REPLIES 110
Message 2 of 111
Patchy
in reply to: getneno

Smiley Sad

Nothing, can you send it to me too?

Message 3 of 111
gomzct

i need an activation code according to serial number-111-11111111 and request id-THKE-5AA6-2ASD-4YP3-3C14-4DJ8 Please anyone give the activation code according to that

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: gomzct

Hi,

do you really think that is a legal serial number? My guess ... no it's not.

And even if it would be legal, the forum can't give you an auth.code, you would have to contact Autodesk directly (as shown in the activation screen).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 111
pendean

Serial numbers are never single digit like that: did you buy your software from eBay or from the truck of a guy parked on a street corner?
Message 6 of 111
civilengg2013

I need activation code for autocad 2007 serial number 111 - 11111111, request code : ZKW1 GLH4 K4Q0 NRP3 NJNE D00Q.
Message 7 of 111
jessica.t
in reply to: civilengg2013

Hi @civilengg2013,

We will be unable to provide you an activation code for that serial number as it was not issued by Autodesk. I would suggest that return to the retailer from which you purchased and request a refund.

If you would like to purchase an Autodesk license, please contact one of our authorized resellers. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 8 of 111
junaid_aman

yes

Tags (1)
Message 9 of 111
Dennismogella

I'M IN NEED OF ACTIVATION COD FOR AUTOCAD2007

Message 10 of 111

Hi,

send the request for an activation code to Autodesk (via the online-activation) or use the >>>Virtual Agent<<< ==> Activation and Registration to get in contact with Autodesk or contact your reseller.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 11 of 111
ann.whipple

I need an activation code for my AutoCAD 2007.  The computer the AutoCAD was on got hit by a virus.  I had to completely wipe the computer.  Now, I can't get my valid/legal/purchased old AutoCAD 2007 re-activated.  When I try to activate it in Product Registration and Activation, it says "The serial number you enter is not valid.  Try again.  I'm getting the serial # off the AutoCAD 2007 install disks.  Thanks for your help.

Message 13 of 111
61preetz
in reply to: jessica.t

I have a genuine Autocad 2007 2 disc set with serial number - I need an activation code please. How

do I get this?

THanks

Neil

Message 14 of 111
Patchy
in reply to: 61preetz

Install, run it, activate option will pop up when running autocad, have the internet connection? let it do its job.

Message 15 of 111
61preetz

Thanks for this, however it's asking for the activation code to complete
the installation - I cant do any drawing work.

I have a strong Wi-fi internet connection

Kind Regards
Neil Crocombe

Space Group
Barnwood Point, Gloucester GL4 3HX
Tel: 01452 876413
Mobile: 07791 058578

LinkedIn
Twitter
Pinterest
www.spacecatering.co.uk

[email_footer1]
Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material may be contained in this email. The information and Material is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee(s), you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise mail@spacecatering.co.uk immediately or by using the reply facility in your email software.
Message 16 of 111
Patchy

Are you the original license holder or you bought it from someone?

Contact Autodesk with this link:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

Message 17 of 111
etutada

please send me activation code forautocade 2007

Message 18 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: etutada

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

Excuse me, but have you read any of the above posts? Then it should be clear what way to go to get an activation code, just placing here "send me a code" does not work. Within the above answers there are a lot of links pointing you to locations where you can get in contact to the registration team of Autodesk.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 19 of 111
bhoja800

i need an activation code according to serial number-111-11111111 and request id- UQDG 68NL 85QV YX53 NNR1 JUPA Please anyone give the activation code
Message 20 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: bhoja800

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

@bhoja800

Think about your serial number, do you really think that serial is legal? No, it is not.

...and bad enough that you post the question for getting a illegal software activated in the forum of the vendor of exact that software (it's like directly inviting their lawyers to your office/home ...;) ).

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report