AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
TXC87110
Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Sorry TrueVIEW problem from a 2009 file

181 Views, 1 Replies
05-12-2010 07:50 AM
Attached file is a 2009 block file I use in DesinCenter. When someone brought it up in TruVIEW 2009 all "text strings" does not display, while the "mtext" elements do. The preview when selecting the file shows the text. Now comes the really weird part when I plot it the "text elements" appear FINE the "mtext" elements are extrmely light to the point of being unreadable.
SO FAR I have done a recover, a rotate using (SSGET"A") with the same results.
Valued Contributor
TXC87110
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

Re: Sorry TrueVIEW problem from a 2009 file

05-12-2010 08:03 AM in reply to: TXC87110
It's me again
Just figured out that the the text that is not ploting is "standard" so I went into the textstyle to see what the font is and it's simplex.shx but plots like txt.shx
Text that uses Simplex format which uses simplex.shx looks fine on screen and plots fine.
All the shx files I use are standard AutoCAD fonts.
OH yeah Forgot to say so in my first message:
THANKS for any help
Tim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube