AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Distinguished Contributor
kdepfyffer
Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)

Sheet set manager problem

104 Views, 0 Replies
01-09-2009 05:52 PM
I created a dst file for each office that uses a default template which has all of our standard title blocks. It was working fine and then I had to reinstall object enabler for AutoCAD and true view. I also did a secondary install of AutoCAD just to be safe - things just didn't seem to be working correctly. Now when I open one of my standard dst files there is no name for it and all of my custom fields are missing under properties. Has anyone ran into this or know what the cause may be? The dst files work fine on other machines in the company and they all have the same paths and settings.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube