In Sheet Set Manager, I understand that question marks on the icons for an
individual sheet indicate that the file is not located at the expected path.
However, in this case, a few subset headings have question marks on the
icon, and the text is "greyed-out" in SSM.
This occurred when:
1. I deleted a sheet from the sheet set...
2. Then renumbered the remaining sheets...
3. The drawing was set up with layout names being the same as sheet
numbers...so to keep things in sync...I renamed the layout names (which I
can see may break the location in SSM).
4. On Sheet properties, I try to repath the "Expected Layout", but this does
not seem to ever take.
5. I remove the sheets from SSM ...
6. I "import layout as sheet" for the sheets whose layouts were renamed.
SSM funcions fine...though it is peculiar and an annoyance that the question
marks and greyed text appear.
Hi, Well, 5 years passed by and nobody answered? Must be a tough one I have exactly the same thing (subset with question mark and greyed text), which is really concerning, because it's an unknown reason and I don't know if it could affect the whole jobs, even losing them. They are huge ones with more than 100 sheets involved. See attachment, pls. Using Autocad 2012. That would be great if someone can answer it Cheers
And five years later..........each sheet set subset has a list of properties which includes a field for "New Sheet Location" that probably has a file path that is nonexistent. Change it to the correct location of your sheet files for that subset and you shold be in good shape.