AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
jsnortin
Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Right Click shortcut lost

241 Views, 3 Replies
10-03-2012 12:49 PM

I recently noticed that when I right click I don't get the shortcut menu to come up. Everything is set right in my options. I did find if I switch profiles it works. But I want to use the profile I have been using forever. Is there something corrupted in the profile I can fix? Oh yeah pickfirst and noun/verb are set right also.

*Expert Elite*
scot-65
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

Re: Right Click shortcut lost

10-03-2012 03:15 PM in reply to: jsnortin

You may have turned on the right-click mode that us "old-timers" are used to using.

Discipline yourself to hold the right-click a little longer or look inside OPTIONS...

Options01.gif

???

Scot-65
Dyslexia is a permanent physical disability that cannot be seen.
Valued Contributor
jsnortin
Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

10-05-2012 12:56 PM in reply to: scot-65

Thank You. But I already have everything set right. It's something corrupt in my profile I think.

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)

10-05-2012 10:03 PM in reply to: jsnortin

Hi,

>> I recently noticed that when I right click I don't get the shortcut menu to come up.

What happens then when you do a right-click?

If there is real nothing (look to the command-line also!) then you may check your settings for the mouse-buttons in the Windows control panel or change the mouse.

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube