Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration ID & Registration Code

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
endmartin
663 Views, 2 Replies

Registration ID & Registration Code

I Have three autocad licenses for autocad version 2007 and just purchase new Dell computers and want to move and install them on the new machines, but after I type in all the activation code numbers and letters a 17th box appears that wasn't there before. What goes in the 17th box.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: endmartin

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com !

>> want to move and install them on the new machines

You can install the AutoCAD on the new workstations and use the license transfer utility (from the Windows-start menu ==> Autodesk ==> AutoCAD) to transfer the license to your new system.

>> a 17th box appears

Sorry to say, but I don't know anything about a "17th box", what is that? Can you upload a screenshot showing that?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: endmartin

Copy and paste the entire code into the first box.  You will not use the remaining 2 empty boxes. 

This assumes that these are correctly generated activation codes per machine.  You cannot simply reuse old activation codes from the past. 

If you need to get a new activation code manually (if automatic Internet activation fails) then you can contact Autodesk Activations (or your Reseller) for this information.

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost