AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

ManintheMoon
Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Problem to publish DWF ( really importants )

165 Views, 1 Replies
11-16-2011 01:55 AM

Hello, I have a problem not common (I think).

When I try to print more in a single DWF file layouts simultaneously, it happens that I lose the formatting and the orientation of some texts. The problem happens only on the second page onwards.

I have already performed the following controls:
- Control of text-formatting errors (all ok).
- Check for errors in the blocks (all ok).

Unfortunately most do not know how to solve.

Can you give me some indication?

Thanks in advance !!!

PS.

I attach two images to this example.
The first image is the first page.
The second image is the error that comes from the second page onwards.

dhruvgpatel
Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Problem to publish DWF ( really importants )

11-16-2011 12:02 PM in reply to: ManintheMoon

I have the same problem. I am trying to publish 3 drawings with their layouts. I made several changes in the drawings. All changes were being published fine except one line. It appeared on the next drawing instead of where it should have been published.

I tried publishing with just that single layout file and it worked fine. It seems that this problem occurs when publishing more than one layouts.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube