Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pickbox will not retain square shape

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rewis
416 Views, 4 Replies

Pickbox will not retain square shape

Over the years the pickbox would turn rectangular but could be squared again and that would not happen again for possibly years. This week this is happening but after I square it again it will not retain that shape. Every time I close a file and open it or another again I have to reshape the box. I did a search through past post but did not find a solution. Does anyone know of a solution to this. Life cannot continue like this!

Thanks,

Russell

Update: I changed the "SDI" setting to "1" and that seemed to have stopped the problem. The new problem is that I can no longer have 2 files open at the same time. I've learned through the years that you can't have everything.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: rewis

SDI should not have any effect on the cursor shape. Strange....
Are you running the native resolution on your monitor?
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
rewis
in reply to: rkmcswain

I'm using the old analog type monitor with the nice 4x9 ratio and it's set at 1024x768 which this monitor has been set on for 8 years.

Message 4 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: rewis

I only asked because I've seen some users running flat screens with the "wrong" resolution and everything is distorted - except to them.....
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 5
rewis
in reply to: rkmcswain

That's funny but true. My co-worker is using a wide screen and on it circles where the shape of an egg lying on it's side. It was okay with him but when I looked over his shoulder it drove me crazy so I forced him to let me change the resolution.

Thank you for asking. Thank you for responding.

Russell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost