AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
slant
Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
Accepted Solution

Locked Point Object

130 Views, 2 Replies
06-13-2011 11:14 AM

i have an extremely specific and (i'm sure) obscure problem in a few of my drawings.  An object has appeared that appears to be a point with all of the display options on. a circle with an 8 point sunburst in it.  It scales it's own display relative to screen size so it always stays the same size at any zoom. It can't be selected by any means, so far as i can tell.  even erase all, with all layers on and thawed doesn't get rid of it.

does anyone have a clue what it might be and how to make it go away?  it doesn't hurt anything, but it annoys me quite thoroughly.

Valued Mentor
tschau3
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Re: Locked Point Object

06-13-2011 11:23 AM in reply to: slant

Try setting GEOMARKERVISIBILITY  to 0.

Valued Contributor
slant
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Locked Point Object

06-13-2011 11:25 AM in reply to: slant

perfect. thank you.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube