Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layer Manager Issue - AutoCAD Mechanical - 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kiraimmorris
1015 Views, 1 Reply

Layer Manager Issue - AutoCAD Mechanical - 2014

Layer Manager has an exclamation mark warning icon where the layer icon should be and all the other icons in layer manager have an "X" on them. Also the Layer Manager seems to have chunks missing, namely where my layers should be. This problem actually doesn't harm my productivity, nor any function of the program, but it's an incovenience to have an non-functioning layer manager. Also it seems to jump from drawing to drawing, but it takes a moment. when I first open a drawing everything is normal, but with in a few minutes my layer manager maximizes the reminimizes, upon further inspection I find that the new drawing has inhereted my problem.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

>> AutoCAD Mechanical - 2014

Sorry to say, you landed in the wrong forum, here is the forum for plain AutoCAD (not Mechanical) and release 2007-2009 (not 2014).

Please reask the the >>>forum for AutoCAD Mechanical<<< again.

Additional info: it would be great:

• if you upload a screenshot so the readers know where you see which icons
  • to know if that happens with just a specific drawing or also new ones
  • to know what service pack you have
  • to know what graphiccard you have (sometimes missing icons or mixed up icons might depend also on graphic card and -drivers).

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost