AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Contributor
KLIPIT
Message 1 of 5 (583 Views)
Accepted Solution

EDIT BLOCK ATTRIBUTE

583 Views, 4 Replies
08-09-2012 10:19 PM

I have two blocks in my drawing both with the same name but with different font styles. I have tried to set them both the same using BATTMAN but the text rotation changes or becomes mirrored in some.

Is there a way to do this maybe with a lisp. If so does anybody have one I could use.

Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 5 (555 Views)

Re: EDIT BLOCK ATTRIBUTE

08-10-2012 05:41 AM in reply to: KLIPIT

ATTSYNC perhaps, not BATTMAN: explore it in HELP.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Valued Contributor
KLIPIT
Message 3 of 5 (523 Views)

08-12-2012 05:51 PM in reply to: pendean
Thanks but ATTSYNC also appears to rotate or mirror the text. I have also played arround with BEDIT, BLOCK and -BLOCK but without sucess. I know that there are lisp routines for globally changing the attribute layer and colour etc does anyone have one for setting attribute text to the same font style for blocks with the same name blocks in a drawing.
*Expert Elite*
Icemanau
Message 4 of 5 (507 Views)

08-13-2012 03:09 PM in reply to: KLIPIT

Hold the CTRL key down and select the individual attributes that need changing. You can select all the attributes that need modifying and do them in one go.

Now all you do is go to the properties and change the setting you want, in this case it would be the text style.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman)

Valued Contributor
KLIPIT
Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)

08-13-2012 03:38 PM in reply to: Icemanau
Thanks Brad that does work and I think I have selected them all. Its just that its quite a busy drawing and the blocks have been pulled in from various other drawings to make a master and I was hoping for a lisp to make life easy for me. Many thanks.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.