AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

richardnoggin
Message 1 of 2 (831 Views)

Block Attributes, Text Styles, and Globally Edit

831 Views, 1 Replies
10-05-2012 09:16 AM

I have a flow diagram drawing that contains many type of blocks such as valves, transmitters, pumps, motors, tanks, gages, etc, etc, etc.  Each of these different blocks have many attributes like manufacturer, product, spec, etc, etc, etc.  All of the attributes are using the same text style called "TAG".  Currently the text style called "TAG" has a text height of 7/64".  When I increase the hieght to 1/8" the attributes remain at 7/64".

How can I globally update all the attributes to the new height of 1/8"?

I tried commands such as BATTMAN, ATTSYNC, REFEDIT, BEDIT, ATTREDEF, GATTE, and EATTEDIT but each of these commands would required me to step thru all the blocks.

It seems like one should be able to edit the style and update.

Thanks In Advance for any help...

*Expert Elite*
3wood
Message 2 of 2 (784 Views)

Re: Block Attributes, Text Styles, and Globally Edit

10-06-2012 06:04 PM in reply to: richardnoggin

Please try attached file.

Command ATTSYNCALL after load it in AutoCAD.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube