AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

akid1704
Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

AutoCad 14

378 Views, 3 Replies
04-18-2010 10:10 AM
Yes, I did something wrong and I don't recall what I did. Hopefully someone using AutoCad 14 can help me.
For weeks now, when I would check the diagonal distance of a line, the information at the bottom of the drawing would indicate the X axis dimension, the "Y" axis dimension and the "Z" axis dimension along with the angle of the "Z" axis line. Yet now, all I get when I check the distance of a diagonal line is the "X" axis dimension and the "Y" axis dimension. The "Z" axis dimension is not displayed and neither is the angle of the "Z" axis line.
Again, I haven't a clue as to what I did; so can anyone out there tell me how to correct this error?
*Pro
Modman_4
Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

Re: AutoCad 14

04-18-2010 12:52 PM in reply to: akid1704
OSNAPZ? TREEDEPTH?
I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! :smileyhappy:
*Dean Saadallah
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

Re: AutoCad 14

04-19-2010 05:47 AM in reply to: akid1704
R14 discussion area is at:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=15

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
akid1704
Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)

Re: AutoCad 14 Dimensioning Issues

04-20-2010 10:58 AM in reply to: akid1704
Yes, Modman_4;

I tried the two suggestions you provided and none of these worked. I also noted that this same issue occurs in every new and old drawing I create or pull up. As stated before, before I did whatever I did, I was able to click on the distance icon, move along my selected diagonal line, and read the "X"axis length, the "Y" axis length and the "Z" axis length, along with the angle of the specified diagonal line. Now all I can read when I check a diagonal line is the "X" axis length and the "Y" axis length. The "Z" axis length only appears as 0'-0".

Do you have anymore suggestions?

Thanks,

akid1704

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube