AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

dhellmer14
Message 1 of 1 (103 Views)

AutoCAD Crash during Tool Palette Add

103 Views, 0 Replies
05-24-2007 08:15 AM
Anyone experience this on their machines? When I try to copy a tool from Design Center to my tool palette, AutoCAD just plain crashes. It hangs up for about 1-2 minutes, then dies. I'm sure Tech Support loves my daily error reports.

My tool palettes are networked for the guys in the office, so we all have the same tool palettes. I can add tools like normal from any other machine in the office - just not mine. Go figure, the administrator can't do administrative tasks.

One more quick question - last one out of a tool palette (last one to close AutoCAD) makes the permanent saves to the palettes, right? So if a tool is added while people are in AutoCAD, then changes are lost as soon as the last person logs out?

Thanks
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.