AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

Valued Mentor
RockyBrown4134
Message 1 of 2 (612 Views)

Appload Startup Suite not keeping lisp routines

612 Views, 1 Replies
01-25-2013 04:44 AM

Had a problem that resulted in the toolbar Icons would not display, they were just blank. To make a long story shor, I ended up copiying the ACAD.cui file from a backup to the network server to correct the problem. AutoCAD 2008 (Mechanical) is running on a x64 Windows 7 OS machine at x32.Been running fine for the last serveral months. 

All of a sudden I noticed there were no custom lisp file in the Appload Startup Suite. I went back and put them in again, check to see if they were loaded, everything seemed to work fine.When I shut down AutoCAD, and re-open the program, the lisp files in the Appload Startup Suite do not load. They are not even in the Appload Startup Suite List of files to load.

I know it may be one of those AutoCAD 2008 - Windows 7 untested issues, but has anyone seen this happen before? With Windows XP? Is there something that I may hve overlooked? I have searched the Discussion Group and have not found anything yet, but I am still looking.

Any suggestions or comments are always welcome.

If this response answers your question, Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution"

RockyBrown
Aluminum Ladder Co.
AutoCAD 2012 / Inventor 2012
*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)

Re: Appload Startup Suite not keeping lisp routines

01-26-2013 03:35 AM in reply to: RockyBrown4134

Hi,

if you putted the  lisp in the autostart-content and it was gone after you reopen the application then I guess you might have not enough permissions (to save the autostart-content). Ask your admin to get local full permissions (at least for a test period), also turn off UAC and try it again.

Good luck, - alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube