AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009

taylorschulte4019
Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Annotative dimensions

219 Views, 1 Replies
01-25-2013 09:14 AM

When I create an aligned dimension with a annotative scales of 1"=20' and 1"=50' the text size is incorrect.  I know these scales work on MText or DText.  Any help??

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

Re: Annotative dimensions

01-26-2013 03:55 AM in reply to: taylorschulte4019

Hi,

when I start my car it does not start ..... now guess what you I would have been asked now: what did you do, what does the car while you turn on ignition, do you hear the starter, do you hear anything, what shows your display on your instrument panel ... and a lot more.

Why do I play that "game" with you (I know it's no game :smileywink: ): because you tell us "it's wrong" but you didn't tell us what your estimated size and what your active displayed size is. You didn't tell us if you do the dimensions in modelspace directly or in modelspace through a viewport of a layout or in paperspace itself (well, if you use annotative dimensions I gues you don't do it in paperspace)

Think of: we don't know you (how good you are with AutoCAD)  and we don't see what happens on your display.

So please describe the situation as good as possible, the best way would be to upload a drawing with just one or two objects, a few dimensions and describe what you see and what you estimated to see.

The more details you can show/give, the faster and better the answer here will be! :smileywink:

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.