Good morning to you all,
I have had the same problem with Autocad 2009LT so, I tried to downgrade to my older version of Autocad 2007 with service pack2 but the problem persists.
I have an Acer Aspire 6930 with Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS graphic card and Windows xp.
When I click an object to select his border e try to move it mouse pointer freezes for two second before the object really move. This problem is so annoyng and I don't know how to proceed.
I didn't install true type fonts and graphic card hardware acceleration is at his lower value. I also tried several mouse.
Thank you so much for your help,
some questions to you
- alfred -
thank you for your question, here the answers:
1) the object I try to move is a circle, but the same happen also with a line
2) using a new autocad template with a single circle the problem is considerably reduces.
3) properties window is closed
4) the _audit command has no effects
5) I have no problem to upload the project, but it's 40MB.
Thank you, Emilio .
>> the project, but it's 40MB
That's a filesize where you'll have to think about your hardware (processor, memory and graphic-card + driver) and OS.
What are the system-info's from your current pc/laptop?
- alfred -
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.