here or from this other group.
And search in google.
But this AUGI I see first time. You can just participate free in online
studies?
markduffany1
Message 12 of 13 (123 Views)

Re: Writing Lisp Routines

04-27-2013 12:04 PM in reply to: STUART_ENGINEERING

i'm trying to modify the move command to select more than one base point on multiple items making it possible to equaly space items.also I'm pretty new to writing macros and i was wondering where to begin? There is a sample with what i've done so far.

*Expert Elite*
Kent1Cooper
Message 13 of 13 (109 Views)

Re: Writing Lisp Routines

04-29-2013 05:55 AM in reply to: markduffany1

markduffany1 wrote:

i'm trying to modify the move command to select more than one base point on multiple items making it possible to equaly space items.also I'm pretty new to writing macros and i was wondering where to begin? There is a sample with what i've done so far.

I would recommend that you go to the Customization forum here with this question.  But in any case, I don't quite understand what you are trying to do.  The routine has a (view) function that I don't have, and it uses (type) with more than one argument, which it won't accept, and it appears to be feeding a point to the presumed nMove command where I would expect an object selection, and it tries to use nMove in a (command) function which will accept only native AutoCAD command names, and I haven't even quite figured out how it relates to the question.  A before-and-after drawing file or image, including an indication of where the selected base points would be in relation to the items, or a more detailed description of the steps a User would take and what they would bring about, would be very helpful.

Kent Cooper

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube