AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

*Expert Elite*
Kent1Cooper
Message 11 of 13 (577 Views)

Re: Polyline corners do not join properly

04-09-2010 09:07 AM in reply to: frank.balnius
That does not solve it for me, but I'm back in version 2004 -- maybe it's changed since then.

--
Kent Cooper

Amir_CAD wrote...
Please check that the line type you have drawn your object with is "continuous"
It should be solved.
Kent Cooper
Distinguished Contributor
Caduser_zero
Message 12 of 13 (577 Views)

04-09-2010 10:23 AM in reply to: frank.balnius
you mean like a continous pline segment and the perform a fillet on it?

I did just that, gave the connected segments a global width and it worked just fine. (look at attached file)

maybe it's your approach

nevermind, I just took another look at your jpeg and your trying to fillet a pline with an arc segment (GOOD LUCK). Edited by: Caduser_zero on Apr 9, 2010 5:27 PM
txdomino
Message 13 of 13 (372 Views)

07-05-2012 04:00 PM in reply to: Kent1Cooper

If you're going to do a rounded corner like in your image you can fillet the corners and set the radius to be half the thickness of the line width.  The outside corner of the line will be rounded however the inside corner will not. 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube