AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

Distinguished Contributor
sports7
Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)

Osnaps wont stay on

129 Views, 2 Replies
01-23-2012 05:23 AM

When I turn on my Osnaps they will not stay on.  They stay on for a short time then they are turned off and everything

that I checked is turned off.  So I have to pick each one again.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
Bob_Zurunkle
Message 2 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: Osnaps wont stay on

01-24-2012 09:17 AM in reply to: sports7

Are you running any add-ons? Another thought that doesn't solve it but at least might make it easier to work with -- when you have all the Osnaps set the way you like, type OSMODE and record the number somewhere. So next time it turns off your snaps, you can type OSMODE and re-enter that number to get your settings back quickly. It sounds like some macro or macros on your system probably start by setitng OSMODE to zero, would be my guess. Good luck! :smileyhappy:

Hey you could even program your own button to set your OSMODE back to your favorite settings with one click!

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted :smileyhappy:
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: Osnaps wont stay on

01-24-2012 02:45 PM in reply to: sports7

Keep track of what you use when it clicks off: you are clicking it off by using a customization or a something that is doing it.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube