AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

Contributor
lygernight
Message 1 of 3 (167 Views)

Object Enablers for ACAD2k4 from 2k7 Architect

167 Views, 2 Replies
04-02-2008 08:21 AM
Ok help!

(now the stress is gone from screaming help)

I'm using a program called sprinkCAD N1 which is based on OEM AutoCAD2004. I have drawings which have objects from autocad architecture 2007 desktop so where do I download the object enablers?

If I go under the AutoCAd 2004 Enablers its for all software in 2004 and previous, and if I goto the 2007 it says it only applies to AutoCAD 2k7 and ACADLT 2k7 so which enablers do I need to get this to work?

I've downloaded both and to no avail, neither one will enable the objects to be viewable in acad 2k4 (OEM) so I'm lost.

Mostly its just walls thats are missing, and I can see them with 2008 TrueView but I need to be able to use my SprinkCAD program and see them there. Short of redrawing all the walls by scaling them from the paper drawings I have in hand I don't know what to do.
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Object Enablers for ACAD2k4 from 2k7 Architect

04-02-2008 10:12 AM in reply to: lygernight
OEs are version specific, each created for that AutoCAD flavor.

With OEM, you really do NOT have AutoCAD from Autodesk, what the OEs look
for as an application. You will need to contact your OEM reseller for
assistance or ask the file sender to Export To AutoCAD (remove AEC content)
for you to use.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Contributor
lygernight
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Object Enablers for ACAD2k4 from 2k7 Architect

04-03-2008 05:05 AM in reply to: lygernight
I will probably have to do the latter one because SprinkCAD's website sends me to autodesk's site for the object enablers.

...figures

Thanks.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube