AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

*Dean Saadallah
Message 11 of 14 (85 Views)

Re: Image

01-21-2005 08:41 AM in reply to: SHANEALEXANDER
Have you attempted a repair reinstall of AutoCAD yet? From your description, it might be worth it. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
*Dean Saadallah
Message 12 of 14 (85 Views)

01-21-2005 08:43 AM in reply to: SHANEALEXANDER
Drag-and-Drop skips the pop-up, and is a good indication on whether the problem is a command function or a pop-up conflict. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Distinguished Contributor
CadManFromHell
Message 13 of 14 (85 Views)

01-21-2005 08:54 AM in reply to: SHANEALEXANDER
Ow, 2 thumbs DOWN for ya Mr.Tanzillo.

Dean's 1st comment about cut/paste or drag/drop can acheive very often an image insertion that an other way of doing wont, JUST FYI. Looks like im not the king of pointless post anymore indeed.
Fra_414
Message 14 of 14 (57 Views)

03-02-2012 04:56 AM in reply to: *Dean Saadallah

Hello,

I have now the same problem with autocad 2004: I try to insert a raster image (.jpg or .bmp) and when I confirm the last passage, before the attach on the screen, it says "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x001c Exception at 33ed1fe8h"

But the most strange thing is that just before I attached others images .jpg, with no differences, done with the same camera, and I could do it, and I STILL CAN attach them with no problem, but if I try to attach the other ones (or part of them modified in photoshop), it crashes. What can the problem be?

Thank You!

ps. Do you want me to attach the 2 fotos? Can it be an help for you to determine the error?

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.