AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006

*Shawn Caldwell
Message 1 of 2 (516 Views)

FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file

516 Views, 1 Replies
07-08-2004 10:27 AM
FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file I just installed LDT 2005 on a worker's laptop and when I try to open it I get the msg above. Laptop has Win2k on it and has a side by side install of LDT 2i on it as well. Any idea's on what's going on? Thanks, Shawn Caldwell CAD Manager Anderson & Associates, Inc.
*Anne Brown
Message 2 of 2 (516 Views)

Re: FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file

07-08-2004 12:34 PM in reply to: *Shawn Caldwell
Shawn - There is a discussion group for Land 2005. In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future Land related questions in the following discussion group: Web browser: http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=83 Newsreader: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.land-desktop --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Shawn Caldwell wrote: > > FATAL ERROR: Unable to load AcDb resource file > > I just installed LDT 2005 on a worker's laptop and when I try to open it I > get the msg above. > > Laptop has Win2k on it and has a side by side install of LDT 2i on it as > well. > > Any idea's on what's going on?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube