AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get SuperFind Utility for AutoCAD 2000 to replace MTEXT globally

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
763 Views, 2 Replies

Where can I get SuperFind Utility for AutoCAD 2000 to replace MTEXT globally

Hi All,

I have some AutoCAD 2000 drawing files (approximately 400) . I have a requirement wherein I have to replace a particular MTEXT that is common in all files. So instead of manually opening and replacing contents in each file, I thought of looking for a utility that would replace the MTEXT globally in multiple drawings. I came across a forum where I found that there is indeed a utility called "SuperFind" that would do what I was looking for. However I don't know where to download that utility from. Here is the forum link where I came accross the "SuperFind" Utility http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Visual-LISP-AutoLISP-and-General/Globally-Find-Replace-Text-across-mul... . It is included in AcadX download but I dont know where to download AcadX either, for Autocad 2000.

So, If anyone knows where to get the "SuperFind" utility for Autocad 2000, please let me know. I would be very grateful.

regards,

NIrvan.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Patchy
in reply to: Anonymous

Lee Mac's Lisp can do that

http://lee-mac.com/bfind.html

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

Hi Patchy,

I tried to use the Lee Mac's "BFind" Utility but it does not work with Autocad 2000. I get an error saying "Automation Error. Error in Loading Application". I am not sure whether this is beacuse of Autocad 2000 (as it is very old) or something else. I think the "SuperFind" utility can run on AutoCAD 2000. If there is any other utility available for AutoCAD 2000 please let me know.

regards,

Nirvan.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report