AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Macro's for leaders

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
BobShumake
110 Views, 0 Replies

Two Macro's for leaders

I am using Donald Butler's leader routines and they work nicely. One macro which draws a leader with an arrow head is simply ^C^CAL2 .
This works fine for arrowhead, and repeats with an "enter". However, the dot leaders need scaled to look correct given the DIMASZ system variable we have established for our dimensions and arrows, so the macro gets a little more involved;^C^C_SETVAR;DIMASZ;.04;DOTL2;\\\'_SETVAR;DIMASZ;0.09
It sets the DIMASZ TO .04, runs DOTL2, pauses for user imput, then transparantly resets the DIMASZ back to .09 (which is the number established for the office standard dimensions and arrowheads). The problems are 1) the routine will not repeat on enter (it asks for the DIMASZ system variable) - an * before does not work either, it causes and abort. 2) The dot leader does not show on screen while being drawn. (this is not a system variable as the arrow leaders do show - the problem is in how the macro is written). The lisp does the pausing for user imput, so the macro should not need to (\\\), however, have not been able to make it work without it. I suspect the problem is in that area. Any ideas?

Thank you again!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums