AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2k/Excel 2007 from Excel 2003 plotting/pdf creation

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
496 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD 2k/Excel 2007 from Excel 2003 plotting/pdf creation

From what I have read on the forums here everyone seems to have issues with plotting to a printer with an OLE object from Excel in AutoCAD.  From what I have read in one of the other forums the following will allow you to print a hard copy of an OLE in autoCAD.

1.    Right click on the OLE object and select properties.

2.    Set your scale just right of the font size.

3.    Change the OLE plot quality to “High Quality Photograph”.

4.    Select “ok”

But I have observed is when I was recently upgraded to Office 2007 from Office 2003 this is when the plotting issue began.  Microsoft must have made more changes to the OLE object handling again.  So I suspect most people are having issues due to Office 2007 or 2010 being installed or Excel 2007/2010 if they don't have office.

But I still can not seem to get a PDF to print correctly with a OLE object from Excel 2007 in my AutoCAD 2000 drawings (model space)

We are using Adobe 6.0 or Adobe distiller 6.0 to create the PDF's via AutoCAD 2000's Adobepdf.pc3 file.

I have tried changing the print quality via the PDF quality settings, I have also tried changing the OLE plot quality via the OLE properties too and still have not found a way to print successfully to a PDF.

If any one has suggestions it would be helpful.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report