AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive

*Faris
Message 1 of 4 (641 Views)

Architectural - House plan blocks, windows, doors, kitchens ...

641 Views, 3 Replies
03-09-2004 09:27 AM
Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for house plan, windows, doors, etc...? Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? Thank you Faris
*Paul Turvill
Message 2 of 4 (641 Views)

Re: Architectural - House plan blocks, windows, doors, kitchens ...

03-09-2004 10:00 AM in reply to: *Faris
1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." Ordinary TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. ___ "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!?
*Faris
Message 3 of 4 (641 Views)

03-09-2004 10:59 AM in reply to: *Faris
1) I'll google it! 2) How to stop MTEXT from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? Faris "Paul Turvill" wrote in message news:404e062d_1@newsprd01... > 1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. > 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." Ordinary > TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. > ___ > > "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for > > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? > >
*Tracy W. Lincoln
Message 4 of 4 (641 Views)

03-09-2004 02:44 PM in reply to: *Faris
1.) You can also visit the Partner Products online, as there are a few that have libraries of symbols and blocks that are predrawn to industry standards. http://partnerproducts.autodesk.com/catalog/default.asp 2.) Prior to AutoCAD 2004 when moving MTEXT it's width would have to be set to zero (basically disabling word-wrapping) in order to see the MTEXT's text vs the bounding box hen moving. -- Tracy W. Lincoln Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "Faris" wrote in message news:404e1354$1_3@newsprd01... > 1) I'll google it! > > 2) How to stop MTEXT from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? > > Faris > > "Paul Turvill" wrote in message > news:404e062d_1@newsprd01... > > 1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. > > 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." > Ordinary > > TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. > > ___ > > > > "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > > > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks > for > > > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > > > > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when > dragged/moved!? > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with AutoCAD

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube