AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architectural - House plan blocks, windows, doors, kitchens ...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1164 Views, 3 Replies

Architectural - House plan blocks, windows, doors, kitchens ...

Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for house plan, windows, doors, etc...? Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? Thank you Faris
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." Ordinary TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. ___ "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

1) I'll google it! 2) How to stop MTEXT from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? Faris "Paul Turvill" wrote in message news:404e062d_1@newsprd01... > 1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. > 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." Ordinary > TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. > ___ > > "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks for > > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

1.) You can also visit the Partner Products online, as there are a few that have libraries of symbols and blocks that are predrawn to industry standards. http://partnerproducts.autodesk.com/catalog/default.asp 2.) Prior to AutoCAD 2004 when moving MTEXT it's width would have to be set to zero (basically disabling word-wrapping) in order to see the MTEXT's text vs the bounding box hen moving. -- Tracy W. Lincoln Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "Faris" wrote in message news:404e1354$1_3@newsprd01... > 1) I'll google it! > > 2) How to stop MTEXT from changing to rectangular box when dragged/moved!? > > Faris > > "Paul Turvill" wrote in message > news:404e062d_1@newsprd01... > > 1 - Do a Google search. There are hundreds of sites. > > 2 - That's probably MTEXT, not TEXT; and it's a built-in "feature." > Ordinary > > TEXT should drag/move normally, provided DRAGMODE is set to Auto. > > ___ > > > > "Faris" wrote in message news:404dfdc1_2@newsprd01... > > > Q1) Could you let me know where I could find free AutoCAD 2000i blocks > for > > > house plan, windows, doors, etc...? > > > > > > Q2) How to stop Text from changing to rectangular box when > dragged/moved!? > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report