Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

associative dimensions won't update

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jorgebaja
253 Views, 4 Replies

associative dimensions won't update

hi to all, I have a drawing I cannot find why it gives bad dimensions. I basically have a plate with associative dimensions done in paperspace, I basically did a DIMRGEN, -dimstyle(apply,all), DIMREASSOCIATE and all dims seem ok, even the DRE shows that all dimensions are associative but why the two dimensions in the cloud won't update? I noticed that if I chose the DRE again and if I reselect the locations the dimensions will update but I have many assembly drawings and it would be like re-dimension everything to make sure my dimensions are ok. How can I check the integrity of my dimensions? I have attached a file with that shows which dimensions are not cooperating. Besides that I tried to audit the drawing, check for any floating nodes, etc. Thank you, Jorge L.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
anand_joshi
in reply to: jorgebaja

Which software you are using ?
Regards

Anand
Message 3 of 5
jorgebaja

I apoligized for that, I am using AutoCAD 2004 Edited by: jorgebaja on Sep 29, 2008 8:02 PM
Message 4 of 5
jorgebaja

can someone help with my question?
Message 5 of 5
anand_joshi

You will have to ask this question in Autocad related forums. This is a wrong forum for your question.
Regards

Anand

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report