Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Support Knowledge Base Not Working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
donest
399 Views, 4 Replies

New Support Knowledge Base Not Working

Jessica...the link that you posted is broken or not available. Can anyone point me to the 2014 qualified hardware chart? Searching is almost useless. (Other broken links, see here...http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/alias-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

I'm asking because I use Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop, which act up when I use the qualified driver for Alias Surface. When I use the latest driver for Adobe products then Alias starts acting up, so I am always going back and forth between drivers. I though I had the best driver that worked with both, but was not certied by Alias. However, when installing Alias 2015, right off the bat, I could not move, rotate, and zoom, so haven't even started using it.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ananda_arasu
in reply to: donest

The 2015 sys req link works ... go here

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/alias-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

and click on the link for 2015.

Message 3 of 5
jessica.t

Hi donest,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I have raised this error to the appropriate team to have the issue resolved. If you happen to find anymore broken links please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks again!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 5
donest
in reply to: jessica.t

It must be me, I guess??? I click on the link in the chart for qualified hardware, and just get a blank screen. See attached. It is not a case of not waiting long enogh for the page to load. I waited several minutes.

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t

Hi @donest,

You may want to try clearing your cookies and cache. That used to happen to me in Firefox sometimes but we did recently make some changes in the back end that has heavily decreased them. Changing browsers is another option, though I know not a great solution.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report